|Rated input voltage
|Input voltage range
||50Hz/ 60Hz (Auto detection)
|Overload/short circuit protection
|Conversion time (bypass and inverter)
|AC reverse protection
|Maximum bypass overload
|Output voltage waveform
||Pure sine wave
|Rated output power (W)
|Rated output voltage (Vac)
|Loaded motor capability
|Output short circuit protection
|Bypass breaker specifications
|Rated battery input voltage
||48V (Minimum starting voltage 44V)
||Lead acid or lithium battery
|Maximum charge current
|Charge voltage range
|Short circuit protection
||Circuit breaker and blown fuse
|Circuit breaker specifications
||Alarm and turn off charging after 1 minute
|Maximum PV open circuit voltage
|PV operating voltage range
|MPPT voltage range
|Battery voltage range
|Maximum output power
|PV charging current range
(can be set)
|Charging short circuit protection
||Reverse polarity protection
|EMC certification level
|Operating temperature range
||-15°C to 55°C
|Storage temperature range
||-25°C ~ 60°C
||5% to 95% (Conformal coating protection)
||Forced air cooling, variable speed of fan
||USB/RS485(Bluetooth/WiFi/GPRS)/Dry node control
1. PV module: Convert light energy into DC power, and charge the battery through the all-in-one solar charge inverter, or directly invert into AC power to drive the load.
2. Mains or generator: Connected at the AC input, to power the load while charging the battery. If the mains or generator is not connected, the system can also operate normally, and the load is powered by the battery and PV module.
3. Battery: Provided to ensure normal power supply to the system loads when solar energy is insufficient and the Mains is not connected.
4. Household load: Allow connection of various household and office loads, including refrigerators, lamps, TVs, fans and air conditioners.
5. All-in-one solar charge inverter: The energy conversion unit of the whole system.
1) PV priority: PV module will charge the battery preferentially, and the battery is charged by the Mains only when the PV system fails. During the day, solar energy is fully used to charge, while at night, it converts to the Mains. This can maintain battery level, and is ideal for areas where the grid is relatively stable and electricity price is relatively high.
2) Mains priority: The Mains supply is preferentially used to charge the battery. Only when the Mains fails, the PV charging can be activated.
3)Hybrid charging: PV and mains hybrid charging. PV MPPT charging is a priority, and when PV energy is insufficient, the mains supply supplements. When the PV energy is sufficient again, the mains stops charging. This is the fastest charging mode, suitable for the areas where power grid is unstable, providing sufficient backup power supply at any time.
4)Only Solar (Only Solar): Only PV charging, without Mains charging. This is the most energy-efficient way in which battery is charged only by solar panels, and is usually used in areas with good lighting conditions.
2500W 3000W 3500W All In One Solar Hybrid Inverter MPPT 60A 80A Pure Sine Wave Inverter 48V 110V 50Hz 60Hz Auto Priority Setting
HF series is a new all-in-one hybrid solar charge inverter, which integrates solar energy storage & means charging energy storage and AC sine wave output. Thanks to DSP control and advanced control algorithm, it has high response speed, high reliability and high industrial standard. Four charging modes are optional, i.e. Only Solar, Mains Priority, Solar Priority and Mains & Solar hybrid charging; and two output modes are available, i.e. Inverter and Mains, to meet different application requirements.
1.Full digital voltage and current double closed loop control, advanced SPWM technology, output of pure sine wave.
2.Two output modes: mains bypass and inverter output; uninterrupted power supply.
3.Available in 4 charging modes: Only Solar, Mains Priority, Solar Priority and Mains & Solar hybrid charging.
4.Advanced MPPT technology with an efficiency of 99.9%.
5.Designed with a LCD screen and 3 LED indicators for dynamic display of system data and operating status.
6.ON/OFF rocker switch for AC output control.
7.Power saving mode available to reduce no-load loss.
8.Intelligent variable speed fan to efficiently dissipate heat and extend system life.
9.Lithium battery activation design, allowing access of lead-acid battery and lithium battery.
10.360 ° all-round protection with a number of protection functions.
11.Complete protections, including short circuit protection, over voltage and under voltage protection, overload protection, reverse protection, etc.